Vancouver Island Region/PCA
We’re back and ready for Black Rock 2020!
I’m happy to announce that Black Rock will be back for 2020, thanks to Dan Bourlet (our Mid-Island Director), who volunteered to take this on. As many of you know, Dan has organized this event in the past with great success.
Black Rock will be held Thursday, May 14 to Sunday, May 17 and will include a full schedule of events along with fundraising activities to support the Ucluelet Volunteer Fire Department and Cops for Cancer. Both are charities we have supported in the past. In past years, our members have been generous in providing donations of silent auction items and door prizes and I hope we can count on you again for 2020
- All registrations will be held and processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration fee: $185 per person (does NOT include accommodation)
- Autocross fee: $45 per person
- High Performance Drivers’ Education fee: $45 per person (Tech Inspection required, details to follow)
- Please email blackrock with any questions
- Everyone is responsible for making their own accommodation reservations and advising Black Rock of any dietary restrictions. You can contact the Black Rock Oceanfront Resort at 1-877-762-5011
Memorabelia -> Clothing – Souvenirs
Registration to OPEN Saturday Feb. 8 2020 10:00 am Register